Friday, April 11, 2014

Daffodil and Crocus Machine Quilting Doodles

While it's fresh in my mind I thought I'd share a few pictures from tonight's machine quilting Fiber Cast.  I realize it didn't show up too well on video camera.  White on white is tricky.

My mystery quilt is purple and yellow, and because it's Spring I'm calling it my Crocus and Daffodil Quilt.

First I doodled some quilt pattern ideas.




Then I went to town with my Superior King Tut #40 "alabaster" thread.  Can you see the daffodil?

How about the crocus?

Subtle for sure!

Have a good weekend everyone.  Happy Spring!  (Or Happy Fall depending on where in the world you live!)

Lynn

P.S.

See you on
www.google.com/+simplycolorful
or
www.facebook.com/simplycolorful
or
www.youtube.com/Simplycolorful1
or
www.twitter.com/SimplyColorful

P.S.S. Raggedy dolls are officially done!







1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete