Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Paper Piecer is Born! #QuiltLove

Isn't this paper pieced heart wonderful?  
Pattern by www.PiecebyNumber.com out of Geneva, Switzerland.
Sells for $3.50 on Craftsy.com here.  
My sister sewed it last night while watching me on SimplyColorful Fiber Cast.

Am I the luckiest big sister in the world?  I used to offer to pay her to let me have a sleep-over in her bedroom - that's how much fun I have hanging out with my sister.  And to think, all these years later, after very rarely letting me bunk in her room, she's willing to spend her time sewing with me.  

Anyway - enough about me!

Here's another of Karen's creations:
"Mercury"
Pattern by 627handworks.com is available for free this week on Craftsy.com here.
How about this bird? 
Nothing like a winter cardinal to brighten the day!

And a similarly-colored cocktail to enhance the night! (compliments of hubby TGBob)

Thanks for sharing Karen!

Just 6 days left until Hallmark says we're supposed to tell the people we love that we really do - in fact - love them. Why not say it today...a lot can happen between now and next Friday!

Sew on,
Lynn

Here's one more free pattern to celebrate the season of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment